The Pattaya-Tennis.com staff is talented, innovative and extremely dedicated. We have obligations to all our students. We are coaches, trainers and educators, committed to building players and athletes. The coaching team consists of coaches with an extensive knowledge of the game from junior beginners to performance tennis at county level and above. Our coaching staff includes coaches from 3 countries. They are from
Republic , France and Thailand , with some coaches having lived and taught in the Germany ,
England, France, and other parts of the world.
The team meets weekly to discuss all details of the tennis programs, sharing best practice and updating on the latest advances in the modern game. All coaches are available for small group and individual lessons with children and adults. If you, your children, your doubles pair or a group of you are interested in improving any aspect of your game please contact us to arrange the most appropriate training program.
The Pattaya-Tennis.com staff is talented, innovative and extremely dedicated. We have obligations to all our students. We are coaches, trainers and educators, committed to building players and athletes.
I am originally from the Czech Republic. I have played tennis from my childhood and represented my Tennis Club from the age of 8. I am playing tennis more than 25 years.
Tennis is very popular sport in Czech Republic and all world probably knows the famous ‘'Czech tennis school'' which has produced two legends of world tennis such as Martina Navratilova and Ivan Lendl.
CURRENT WORLD ITF SENIORS RANKING, Mens over 35: 50 (28.02.2012)
CURRENT THAILAND SENIORS RANKING, Mens over 35: 2 (28.02.2012)
- Singles Winner - Pattaya-Tennis.com OPEN, 15.-18.03.2008
- Singles Runner Up - Thailand Senior National Championship, over 35 years, 13.-15.12.2008
- Doubles Winner - GSM Rising Star, over 30 years, 05.-07.11.2008
- Doubles Winner - Pattaya-Tennis.com OPEN, 15.-18.03.2008
- Doubles Runner Up - ITF Asian Senior OPEN, over 35 years, 17.-23.11.2008
- Singles Winner - The MASTERS, 25.-27.07.2009
- WINNER of Pattaya-Tennis.com Men's Circuit 2008-2009
- Doubles Winner - The MASTERS, 25.-27.07.2009
- Singles Runner Up - ITF Asian Senior OPEN, over 35 years, 16.-22.11.2009
- Singles Runner Up - ITF Simon Charles Championship Singapore, 08.-14.10.2010
- Singles Runner Up - ITF Asian Senior OPEN,Pattaya, Thailand, 14.-21.11.2010
- Singles Runner Up - Thailand Senior National Championship, Bangkok, 10.-12.12.2010
- Singles Runner Up - ITF Asian Senior OPEN, Pattaya, Thailand, 08.-14.10.2011
- Singles Winner - ITF Seniors Pattaya Tennis Interclub,Pattaya, Thailand, 11.-16.02.2012
Martial Ryckembusch is French professionnal tennis coach with experience more than 20 years. He is also one of the best veteran player in Asia.
DIRECTOR of PLAYER'S DEVELOPMENT & EXTERNAL COACH
Coach Dalibor Vojtisek is known in Czech Republic and Germany as one of the finest player's development coaches. He inspires leadership on the court and beyond. He motivates individuals to strive for nothing short of excellence in all aspects of life. He takes on the larger role of preparing session emphasis, planning the optimum tournament schedules and logistics. His time is also devoted to optimizing training and competition plans on a personal level for each player. These competition plans include short and long range goals.
ASSISTANT OF HEAD COACH
Sylvester has been working as a tennis coach at Pattaya-Tennis.com for over two years. His experience as a player and coach has been a tremendous asset to the development of our tennis programs. His playing career started when he was ten. Throughout his junior career Sylvester reached the quarterfinals and semifinals of most national and international junior events, which gave him a wealth of experience to share with the junior and intermediate tennis players at Pattaya-Tennis.com. As a coach Sylvester has been training adults and juniors for over two years. He is working closely with Daniel as an assistant of head coach. Sylvester is a natural teacher. He enjoys working with all students and he makes learning tennis fun as well as challenging for all levels.